DescriptionMayo Olmstead - Attributed - Original Pin-up Art (c.1960).
Appeared as part of the "Miss Sylvania" advertising campaign. It was also published as a calendar print, most likely by the Brown & Bigelow Calendar Company, St. Paul, Minnesota.
Oil on canvas, approximately 30 x 24. Signed (Simon) lower right.
keywords: illustrator, illustration, painting, beauty, glamour, fashion, boat, ocean, gga
Shipping, Taxes, Terms and Bidding
View shipping information
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
15% of the successful bid (minimum $6) per lot.
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
Heritage rocks!View More Testimonials
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)