DescriptionJules Erbit - Original Pin-up / Glamour Art (1940-1945).
Calendar print, most likely published by the Joseph C. Hoover and Sons Calendar Company, Philadelphia.
Pastel on board, framed (41x 31), sight size approximately 37.5 x 27.5. Signed lower right.
keywords: illustrator, illustration, drawing, beauty, fashion, redhead, telephone
Fees, Shipping, and Handling Description: (view shipping information)
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
15% of the successful bid (minimum $6) per lot.
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
Congratulations on your company growth in the interim - quite phenomenal, well done!View More Testimonials
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)