DescriptionCardwell S. Higgins (1902-1983) Original Pin-up / Glamour Art (c.1930).
Most likely published as a pin-up or glamour magazine cover.
Pastel on board, framed (32.5 x 26.5), sight size approximately 23.5 x 17.5. Signed middle left.
keywords: illustrator, illustration, drawing, beauty, blonde, art deco
Fees, Shipping, and Handling Description: (view shipping information)
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
15% of the successful bid (minimum $6) per lot.
Opens about 01/02/2018
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
good job!!!! Just wanted to let you know that i got good customer service and looking forward to future auctions.View More Testimonials
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)