DescriptionAlex Ross (1909-1990) Original Illustration (c.1950).
Most likely published as a magazine story illustration.
Gouache and acrylic on board, image size approximately 13 x 16.5. Signed lower right.
keywords: illustrator, painting, glamour, fashion, gga
Fees, Shipping, and Handling Description: (view shipping information)
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
15% of the successful bid (minimum $6) per lot.
Opens about 01/02/2018
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
What an excellent job you did, and I am very pleased with this first sale.View More Testimonials
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)