DescriptionViolet Oakley (1874-1961) Original Illustration (1910-1920).
Study for a cover of Country Life magazine.
Mixed media on board, framed (27.5 x 21.5), sight size approximately 19.5 x 13.5. Signed lower left.
keywords: illustrator, drawing, art nouveau, romance, fashion, muralist, Brandywine artist
Fees, Shipping, and Handling Description: (view shipping information)
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
15% of the successful bid (minimum $6) per lot.
Opens about 01/02/2018
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
Good communication between staff & consignor - valued their professional advice on "reserves".View More Testimonials
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)