DescriptionPeter Driben (1903-1968) Original Illustration (1925-1930).
Painted while the artist was living in Paris. Most likely reproduced as a magazine cover or calendar print.
Oil on board, approximately 14.5 x 11. Signed lower left.
keywords: illustrator, glamour, beauty, fashion
Fees, Shipping, and Handling Description: (view shipping information)
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
15% of the successful bid (minimum $6) per lot.
Opens about 01/02/2018
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
Far as I'm concerned, the real superheroes are those great guys at Heritage.View More Testimonials
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)