DescriptionJohn Knowles Hare (1884-1947) Original Illustration (1921).
Charcoal on paper, image size approximately 21 x 15. Signed and dated (Nov. 1921) lower right.
There is some mild staining and foxing to the lower area of the paper which does not affect the main image area.
keywords: illustrator, illustration, drawing, beauty, fashion
Shipping, Taxes, Terms and Bidding
View shipping information
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
15% of the successful bid (minimum $6) per lot.
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
Far as I'm concerned, the real superheroes are those great guys at Heritage.View More Testimonials
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)