DescriptionFredric Varady - Original Magazine Story Illustration (1955).
For The Great Lewis and George Expedition by Hannibal Coons, August 1955.
Gouache on board, image size approximately 22 x 13. Signed lower left.
There is some mild discoloration to the white background, from the middle to the upper far left of the image area noted.
keywords: illustrator, painting, beauty, glamour, gga, fashion, Indian maiden, pin-up
Fees, Shipping, and Handling Description: (view shipping information)
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
15% of the successful bid (minimum $6) per lot.
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
Heritage rocks!View More Testimonials
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)