DescriptionCardwell S. Higgins (1902-1983) Original Preliminary Art (c.1930).
An advertising study for Zip hair removal cream.
Mixed media on board, framed (22 x 18), sight size approximately 16 x 12. Not signed.
A label from the artist's studio is on the verso of the painting.
keywords: illustrator, illustration, Harvey Dunn student, pin-up, glamour, fashion, beauty
Shipping, Taxes, Terms and Bidding
View shipping information
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
15% of the successful bid (minimum $6) per lot.
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
Working with Barry Sandoval - his communication skills and thoroughness are outstanding.View More Testimonials
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)