DescriptionAmerican Illustrator - Original Advertising Art (c.1930).
Lincoln car ad.
Watercolor and pen-and-ink on paper (attached to board), approximately 12.5 x 17. Not signed, but dated 1-2-30.
keywords: illustration, painting, vintage cars, Americana
Shipping, Taxes, Terms and Bidding
View shipping information
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
15% of the successful bid (minimum $6) per lot.
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
Heritage runs one of the if not the most efficient/organized operations I have ever had the pleasure of working with.View More Testimonials
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)