Our new European comic auction is scheduled for April 13, 2019 and we are accepting consignments until February 2 !
Take part in this exceptional international event by consigning today!
Our inaugural sale garnered enormous world-wide attention and participation.
During the first sale of June 2018, many lots reached record prices:
Sold for: $425,000 | Hergé Tintin, Coke en Stock Planche 58 Journal Tintin du 4 décembre 1957 (Casterman - 1958).
Sold for: $62,500 | Hugo Pratt Corto Maltese : Les Ethiopiques (Casterman, 1978).
Sold for: $21,250 | Moebius L'Incal Noir Planche 25 (Humanoïdes Associés, 1991).
Sold for: $11,875 | Milo Manara Dame aux yeux bleus Illustration (1995).
Sold for: $11,250 | Jean-Pierre Gibrat La Parisienne au béret rouge (s.d.).
Sold for: $20,000 | Robert Crumb Weirdo n°15 Parodie de Publicité (Last Gasp, 1985).
HERITAGE is the world's number-one auction house for comics thanks to:
- A high-performance , user-friendly Internet platform (16.5 million visits in 2016)
- A global customer base (over one million bidders from 192 countries)
- A reduced buying commission
- An above-average rate of lots sold
This auction of BANDE DESSINEE & COMIC BOOKS & COMIC ART will be held in three venues:
- Heritage Auctions Europe (HAE) in the Netherlands is centrally located with full capabilities for shipping and receiving art and books
- The virtual sale room on the Internet platform.
A prestige catalogue will be sent to major collectors across 40 categories around the world. Heritage has over 1,000,000 registered bidders world-wide.
Through its database of targeted email addresses, its powerful internet platform, specialized media advertising and its active presence on social media presence, Heritage will proactively inform collectors on a global scale for this major auction of BANDE DESSINEE, COMIC BOOKS, ANIMATION & COMIC ART!
A preview exhibition of the works will take place in Paris (Galerie du 9e Art), Utrecht (Heritage Europe)
- Deposit / Collection of works in Paris, Brussels or Utrecht.
- Simplification of fees and taxes.
- Contact us if you have any questions!