THE NEWEST COLLECTIBLES BOOK FROM IVY PRESS... NOW AVAILABLE!
The Comic Art Price Guide
Illustrated Guide with Price Range Values, Third Edition
by Jerry Weist with a special contribution from Jack Butterworth
Softcover, 574 pages, black & white and color, 8.5 x 11 in.
$29.95 with Free Shipping within the U.S — ORDER NOW!
- The Comic Art Price Guide Philosophy
- Understanding Price Ranges
- Guide to Newspaper Strip Art Values
- Guide to Original Comic Art Values
- Guide to Science Fiction and Pulp Art Values
- The Lloyd Jacquet Estate discovery of original art
"Jerry was a giant in fandom, we will probably never see another like him! Fans will find his final work not only to be a fantastic reference for original comic art, but a real labor of love which shows how much of Jerry's life he poured into our hobby."
Consignment Director, Heritage Auctions
The Comic Art Price Guide: Illustrated Guide with Price Range Values, Third Edition, by Jerry Weist, is the most authoritative guide to original artwork for comic strips, comic book art, science fiction, pulp, and fantasy art. As comic art values soared over recent years, hundreds of collectors encouraged Jerry Weist to update his indispensable reference work. Now the work is done, with The Comic Art Price Guide being the culmination of Jerry's vision for this third edition. With more than 500 pages of art reproductions, price range values and artist bios, this is a must for all collectors of original comic art.
To consign original comic art to an upcoming auction, please contact Lon Allen at 1-877-HERITAGE (437-4824), ext. 1261.
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
Your individual attention and service has been of the very highest caliber.View More Testimonials
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Compete.com)